Red R Racings R32 GTR

Guest |172|

• 4 weeks later...

she got some good taste then hey. ;)

i was playing poker on-line and the pic above is my profile pic at the table. A guy from the states with an evo tells me that the pic is the wallpaper on his computer. He didnt believe me when i told him it was my car. :lol:

just waiting on the bloody fabricator to finish the turbo to intercooler pipework and its ready to turn key.

I used one of Ray's loom adapters to make the installation a snack.

will post results as soon as they come to hand

• 3 months later...
Guest |172|

The Red R Racing Godzilla Motorsport GTR will be making its track debut with its new set-up this weekend. Initial tuning of the Vi-PEC V88 on pump fuel netted a healthy 465AWKW which was essentially a run-in tune. We will be running the car with this tune tomorrow night at WSID to finalise the car set-up. Saturday will see Mark Jacobsen from Godzilla Motorsport tune the car on race fuel at fellow Vi-PEC dealer Scott Kuhner's Insight Motorsport workshop in Sydney. Racing at the Compak Attak event on Sunday.

Big thanks to Mark Jacobsen, Anthony Espinola, Scott Kuhner and Ray Hall for all their assistance.

• 5 months later...

Just an update...

Ran the car at a test and tune last week prior to Jamboree this weekend. The car ran 9.5 @ only 126 MPH with a clutch issue locking me out of selecting gears from the 1000' mark, the car 60'd in 1.37 secs. Clutch being sorted today in preparation for this weekends event. Vi-pec dealer Mark Jacobsen has really got the car moving now and should some full passes this weekend and the car run to its full potential.

big thanks to Mark and the team at Godzilla Motorsport for their knowledge and effort.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

update...little driveline issues were sorted for Jamboree and the car ran a new PB of 9.45 @ 142 MPH.

thanks to Vi-PEC dealer Mark Jacobsen of Godzilla Motorsport in QLD for prepping the car for the meet.

here's a vid of the run and the killer V88 anti-lag.

• 7 years later...