VLLINK

Jarrad

Hey Guys , 

I have recently purchased a VL commodore RB30DET running a VLlink plug in, this unit is one of the earlier moldels.. I wont to take it to my tuner who isnt fimiliar with Link is there any info you guys could provide to help him tune it better ? 

Also being a older unit can it also be pluged in to a PC and newer version uploaded onto it ? 

I have taken a picture of the booklet below that was in the glove box. 

Look forward to any information 

Thanks Jarrad. 

image.jpeg

• 10 months later...

Hey simon back again im selling on my G1 and going to get the new G4 vllink my question is will my map sensor be need and will my existing boost control solinoid be campatable with the new G4 link ? Cheers Jarrad  

Ok does the G4 have a certain TPS to use or doesn't matter just as long as a TPS is fitted to the throttle body ? 

And a IAT sensor is this different to a IAC valve ? Sorry if this is a silly question lol if different i have never noticed a IAT sensor fitted with the current G1 im running 

The IAT is inlet air temp sensor which the G1 did not use adding one is recommended as it will help a lot with consistency of the tune.

TPS wise any that has a varing 0-5V output is fine.