LEM G3 Now G4 pinout sensoe project involving r Grounds?

Builtingarage

Hi all

Have current side project involving older LEM g3 ecu which ive had upgrade to g4 firmware

I have dissected the old wiring loom and noticed all 5v sensor grounds seem to be connected to which looks like 'on the face of it' ecu ground (black wire) pin 26 as seen in attached jpeg
can someone please confirm on this?
following the LEM pinout it seems there isn't a 'dedicated' sensor ground pin as such?
thus am guessing when I buld new wiring harness im ok to treat pin 26 as my sensor ground

Also can simon/someone confirm here on the an volt changes as seen here in attached image when receiving the ecu back arefter the g4 update

LEMG3G4.thumb.png.063f7049b7e66124662a46LEMPIN.thumb.jpg.58b2c440d7d720e49e952a6

Yes, you are correct about using pin 26 as the sensor ground connection.

• The pin labelled as TPS used to show in the G3 PCLink as 'Load Input 3', in the G4 PCLink this will now show as 'An Volt 3'.
  • The internal MAP sensor used to show in the G3 PCLink as 'Load Input 1', in the G4 PCLink this will now show as 'An Volt 1'.
  • The pin Analog Volt 1 used to show in the G3 PCLink as 'An Volt 1', in the G4 PCLink this will now show as 'An Volt 4'.
  • The pin Analog Volt 2 used to show in the G3 PCLink as 'An Volt 2', in the G4 PCLink this will now show as 'An Volt 5'.

Scott

With the G4 firmware the 'Analog Load' channels have now become 'Analog Volt' channels. I expect that in G4 PCLink you will see 4 Analog Volt channels, one for the internal MAP sensor, one for the 'TPS' pin, and one each for the Analog Volt pins.

Scott