Gtir plug and play no spark no pulse

Moudy

hi guys please help im strugling with this ecu its a plug and play i have jumpered it for 94-2000 and have it as jdm and stil no spark trigger one is working but not trigger 2. This ecu was origanly out of a s15 with a map so shouldnt it atlease have a spark and pulse? Can some one tell me what vipec this is?

IMG_0635.JPG

Hi that there is a V44 plugin.

You will need to configure to suit the N14 set up in the pin functions of the manual

The ECCS test will also need to be carried out this is covered in the VTS help file. If you find you get a widest slot of 1 then change the dip switch settings to the alternative.

Nissan ShortHeader PlugIn Manual.pdf

Thanks for your reply simon i have switched the board and jumpers around many times and still no sign. I have followed the instruction and the way the gtir jumpers are ment to be setup(from researching) is  jumpers are from 94-2000 and needs to put the switched as jdm. Have no clue what eccs is and vts. Forgive me as my tunest and i was trying to work it out.

Hi thanks for the reply guys ive done all that and still same and ive tried my mates exact sames vipec and it worked fine and yes ducie its still single coil and dizzy why?....would there be no spark if it has a s15 map?

Edited by Moudy