2.5 MAP spec

JasonLP

Hi Jason,

You might have to be more specific.  What specs do you need?  You should be able to just select "2.5Bar" from the list and the calibration is done for you.

What do you want the aux output to do?

8hI5ARg.png

Can't you just use a GP PWM table and populate accordingly?

Actually I have just reminded myself that G4 and G4+ are different (G4 can't have a table of frequencies on GP PWM), so:

- if you want a PW output, use GP PWM

- if frequency, perhaps configure as a speedo output?  [won't work - what was I thinking]

Edited by CamB

Yes, it is not clear what Jason is wanting to achieve in this post but he did PM me some more info.  I will reply here for others interest.

I think he actually wants an analog voltage output to drive an electronic boost gauge in a Porsche.  So yes, PWM via a low pass RC network would probably do it.  The only problem I see is the ECU aux output is pulled high to 12V so if the boost gauge is expecting a 0-5V signal then there is potential it could see a full 12V under certain conditions and then the smoke would be released.  You might want a voltage divider in that circuit too... 

Jason to answer your question about PWM frequency - Aux 1-4 can do 4000Hz max, Aux 5-8 can do 300Hz max.