Mitsubishi colt ralliart 4g15t mivec trigger pattern

claudiumxg

Having a look at our supported patterns I can not find a match for that image.

So unfortunately it would need custom code or the pattern modified. Is the motor fully variable cam timing or on off like the older engines?

From this point it becomes a discussion with management to determine if it is a project that justifies the time.

Given it is more than a one off application I think it is worth starting the conversation.

I will pass the information through and see if there is any more required.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

With the evo 10 pattern can  the mivec be controlled? As it is on the same cam? Which settings to use?  

Ps. Engine uses same sensor for sync and mivec. Waht would be the ideal.pater to replicate to be able to use the mivec. I can build any tooth shape. So the 3 symetric would not work ? Because is listed in the options?

10 minutes ago, claudiumxg said:

So is basically a high and low signal , and this can controll also the mivec with the 16-2 cranck trigger? 

Yes.

10 minutes ago, claudiumxg said:

Mechanically the cam   trigger has  to to be   aligned? Or we do this with the offset? 

The alignment or phasing of the cam edges in relation to crank does not need to be exact but you do want it to be in a similar position to the picture above.  We have quite a big tolerance which you zero out with the "offset" number.  I would aim to have the cam edges occur roughly about 10-14 teeth after the big gaps on the crank.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...