All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Im not sure if this is your only problem but it appears there is something wrong with your MAP sensor or its plumbing - it takes nearly 3 seconds after the engine stops to return to atmospheric pressure. Prior to that it looked like it was giving normalish response. Perhaps a kink in the hose or its full of oil or delaminating?
  3. There is no temp 4 on that ecu. The manual is correct, temp 3 is available on both the header and expansion.
  4. Adamw

logging issue

You have it set to log only above 2000RPM, so in your top pic the logging is starting and stopping constantly as the RPM is constantly bouncing above and below 2000RPM. It appears you changed that setting for the 2nd picture as it starts logging from about 1200RPM in that one.
  5. Adamw

G4 Plus mapping

Would need to see the log and the tune. Does injector PW vary when the lambda varies? Is fuel pressure stable? Perhaps over-run fuel cut or another trim is active...
  6. It is not possible with that ECU, there is extra hardware attached to Ign 4 to control the main relay etc.
  7. Hi everyone, Working on an Evo 1, I would like to setup direct fire on the ignition side. I saw that pin 33 is label ignition 3 and fuel solenoid, and pin 38 is label ignition 4 and ecu hold power. Can I attach 3 & 4 coil to the respective pinouts and fire up or are there changes that need to be made in the ecu software as well? Thanks
  8. Sorry gave you the wrong info about the ignition timing, had a brain fart. It was the lambda that was stable as this was the problem we were chasing originally. For some reason the lambda was above 1.4 and should have been below 0.9 So to overcome that I tweaked the fuel table to drop the lambda at idle. But as I have been testing I have been checking the exhaust pipe temperatures and one cylinder is quite cold compared to the others I have checked the injectors are working properly, by cleaning and testing the flow, I have checked that cylinder has spark. I believe everything is mechanically sound .
  9. These are the logging setting I ran a test this afternoon and the first test still had this issue. I did another test, and it cleared it self It's a bit confusing
  10. My WRX6X has AN Temp 4 stuck on 5V. There is some confusion in the drawings as the quick start says Temp 3 is pin B136-19, but also says T3 is on the expansion loom. Ive used the expansion T3 for oil temp and get a change in readings when i plug/unplug so i'm presuming that the onboard Temp is actally Temp 4. B136-19 has no wire in the plug from factory, so i added one in. Even with my new wiring connected or not, I still get 5V on Temp 4. Any ideas?
  11. When running the lambda is sitting at around 0.875-0.925. To verify the O2 sensor, I had a spare so I put that on and no change. I have a copy of the tune and log with the ignition sitting stable at 30 degree, I can send you these later, I'm In western Australia so about 5hrs behind you in time.
  12. Do you have a log and a copy of your tune with a point where it should be 30degrees and is not? Is the 30degrees that you are checking based on what the software says or based on a timing light? Lambda reading above 6 while it is running implies that there is an exhaust leak or a miss as that is very lean, what lambda sensor are you using, how is it connected to the ECU and if the lambda controller has a gauge does that show a different reading to the ECU when the ECU is seeing a lambda of 6?
  13. Yesterday
  14. The ignition angle should be 30 degree. I lambda will read above 6.00 when should be 0.900 approx and if i do a second test without changing anything the readings will be different
  15. This is highly likely to be your ECU Logging settings with the condition for the logging constantly switching on and off. What do you mean by this
  16. Looking at your log again and there appears to be some big bumps in the amount of fuel going in just before it dies which appear to be coming from the accel fuel putting in an extra 4ms of fuel which is about 5 times what it's putting in to keep it idling so maybe have a look at your tune and log to see why it is adding so much extra fuel in through the accel enrichment at that point in time.
  17. I'll double check when I get home, although my setting have changed and previously I haven't had this issue.
  18. I think I have a corrupt processor on the G4X, as you can see in the log It starts and stops the record constantly. I have posted another question on the forum page about this with an attached logged file. I have been getting a lot of abnormal reading after so a tests without doing any changes to the ECU.
  19. Sorry if mentioned before, but what sensor are you using and where is it plumbed in? Seen similar behaviour on a cheapy sensor that was showing all sorts of weird behavior
  20. I have set The "Injection Mode" and fuel Main along with Cylinder set up. I have tested the injectors in the test function and they all cycle correctly.
  21. i tried that as well, I even hold the accelerator pedal down to rev it up, and it will still shut off.
  22. Looks like it just needs more idle position, the idle ignition timing going to 25deg is because the idle speed is getting too low and it is trying to hold the engine speed up, if you give it more idle base position this should both hold the engine speed up and reduce how hard the idle ignition control has to work to hold the engine speed up.
  23. I have since finally got car all good and running (and dyno tuned) it has been working fine with zero issues for 2 months, and out of nowhere it has developed a stange issue with no correlation as to why it happens. the car will begin to stumble than shut off on its own, as well as the throttle body voltage goes crazy. the only thing I have noted with the log fil is that the ignition timing locks at 25 degrees and holds and thats when the car will either stumble or just straight shut off. any help on where I should start?? the problem will sometimes go away for hours and than randomly come back. it does it when cold and when hot. attached are a few logs. (vvti has been locked out cam phasers deleted) car uses a haltech 8 cylinder ignitor to control ignition. also i dont see any errors in trigger scope?? however i am still new to link so i maybe missing something. mustang shutting off - 2024-04-17 2_38_13 pm.llgx shutting offTrigger Scope - 2024-04-17 2_48_45 pm.llgx TriggerScopeLog.llg5
  24. The Injector Outputs are assumed to be connected to injectors. Use Fuel->Fuel Setup->Injector Test to confirm. Injector Configuration happens in Fuel->Fuel Setup->Injector Setup->Injector Setup (Deadtimes, flow rate, etc)
  1. Load more activity