All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Hi all,200419.llg I have just updated to the latest PCl200419 v2.pclrink software, just been out for 2 runs to log the data, just got back and dropped the log data into the file to look at the mixture map, only 1 cell is showing with data? Previously the whole mixture map was showing so I could see where I needed to correct fuel. I have a fair amount of data showing on the log file but it looks like I now have to check manually through every cell to be able to see what my fueling was like - this is a rather backwards step! Not sure whats wrong with the setup - have attached the log and map file - can anyone see what I am doing wrong? I am using a tablet to log the data, does it matter at all that the screen is off when logging? Seems to have a full log of data but can't see to get it to correctly show all of it in the mixture map?
  3. Today
  4. Hello guys. I have a question about Knock frequency filters. If our frequency centered according to spectrogram at let's say 9.7 khz or something like that. We must choose 10khz at software because it's closer to 9.7khz? Or if we choose 10khz the Ecu sees only 10khz-10.99khz. At 9khz 9-9.99khz etc?
  5. Hi guys ,which is the correct way of wiring link ecu as piggyback? Spliting the signals from the factory ecu to the piggyback or cutting the connection between the factory ecu and connecting the needed wires directly to the piggyback?. Thanks.
  6. Something like this will probably get you closer.
  7. thanks for fast reply, here is log and map kjula29juni2013.pcl 10.63.llg
  8. Slight tweak to pic...
  9. Thanks for the feedback Adam, much appreciated. I did see the pic you mentioned and also saw the HPA webinar explaining about it which was very good. It took me a while to understand the various terms, hence I produced my pic to aid my understanding. Does my revised pic look correct now: Please could you also comment on my setup, screenshot and files attached. 682.llg 682.pclr
  10. Ok, I think you will be out of luck in that case, this is not an ecu I have seen before. Someone like wiring specialities may be able to make an adapter loom if the header plug is available.
  11. Yep, if you are using modelled mode then you will want the IAT trim table to be mostly zeros with just some trim in the top right corner.
  12. Yes, pretty much the same. The conditions for GP Outputs (used for the warning light) arent quite as complete in the G4 but you will be able to acheive something similar.
  13. Can i do the same thing with a link G4? regards!!!
  14. No it has a 64 pin plug/ 4separate plugs. The car is a factory 20e manual. The website only lists compatibility with the twin cam motors.
  15. Yesterday
  16. Its a GM sensor but stock location. The actual sensor tip does protrude into the manifold air path. I read about the IAT trim table in another post from awhile back. If i select this ON, would i start with zero'ing out the entire table and try adding some values in the 0% TPS / higher IAT areas first?
  17. So there should be no difference in that case if you are comparing a G4 to a G3 with G4 firmware running the same map. All the important hardware is the same between the G3 & G4.
  18. A single screenshot does not give anywhere near enough info. You need to post a copy of your tune and preferably a PC log of it on the limiter.
  19. Did you not see the picture below in the help file? Yours doesnt seem to show that there is no limiting below the control range and that the start cut is different for WOT than smaller throttle openings.
  20. Yes the shape will be similar but the numbers will likely be quite different. The fuel table will need to be re-tuned.
  21. The GTR IAT is not a great sensor, it is a solid brass sensor and doesnt protude much into the air stream so it is quite slow to respond. Many companies sell a replacement fast response sensor that extends further into the airflow which will help. Here is one example: http://www.nzefi.com/product/fast-response-iat-sensor-r32-34-skyline-gtr-specific/ The other thing you can do is set up your IAT trim table with TP on one axis, then at small throttle openings and high IAT's, you can add fuel (or remove less). You will notice our latest GTR base map is set up this way.
  22. The Hella SSR's are quoted as being suitable for PWM of inductive loads up to 1000Hz. I have used one at 1000Hz for fuel pump control before with no drama although it was a relatively small pump. I have been working with another guy recently that is using one to drive a large solenoid operated diesel fuel pump and his was getting very hot at 1000Hz, but dropped back to 500Hz and it is happy.
  23. Enter your base fuel pressure (actual running fuel rail pressure) and minimum effective pulse width in the Fuel Main screen. Next, Injector flow @ specified rated pressure( whatever is specified from manufacture) in the injector setup screen. Example, I use 315 kpa base fuel pressure and min effective pulse width of 0.2048 (entered in the Fuel Main screen). Then my injector flow is 1066cc/min @ 300kpa pressure (entered in the Injector setup screen) My ID injectors include injector flow data at multiple pressures, so I tend to use the one closest to my base fuel pressure. Dead times and minimum effective pulse widths is great data to enter as well if you have it.
  24. I have Bosch 2200cc injectors and I am setting up injectors for moddelled fuel. Do I set up as 2200cc?. My previous system was not desined for injectors so large so I had to set as smaller and adjust deadtimes to suit.
  25. I tried going with a higher value in the Post start enrichment % in the 70-90 degree ECT and longer post start decay time (20 seconds) to see if having the decay timing longer then my closed loop lambda timer lockout (18 seconds) It helped a little bit. Still went into a lean condition but for a shorter amount of time.
  26. So just a quick rundown, this is my first time getting a vehicle to start and run with a plug&play system. R32 GTR Rb26 itb engine setup. Any advice in general if you have the time to look it over would be great! Keep in mind, it has not been tuned by my tuner yet, I am strictly driving around under 4500 rpm and max roughly 60% throttle for break in and basically just learning how to set it up myself. So far I've been very successful and extremely happy with this ECU. One small problem I am having is this lean condition after hot startups. I understand it's probably from heat soak from fuel and stock location IAT sensor. It's quick and clears out once closed loop control comes into effect it seems. I tried some changes to the post-start enrichment and decay time but with little change. Cooler ECT it's not as bad. Thoughts here? apr19hotstart.llg apr17.pclr
  27. Hi My launch setting is 7200rpm and 0.6bar boost,, i would like to have 1.0bar at same launch rpm,how to write in launch control retard table? Right now this is the settings.
  1. Load more activity