All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I've been looking into setting up knock control on my MR2, but figured that this must have been done many times before, so.. Could anyone recommend decent settings for use with the stock Toyota knock sensor setup? (Not just the filter setting, but a generic starting point for the rest as well, I mean). Not sure if I'm worthless at searching, or if people aren't using knock control with the stock sensor. The suggested filter settings table says something like "3SGTE with aftermarket Bosch sensor".
  3. Gear is usually calculated based on a speed signal and rpm set up in a table. That may not work as well on an automatic, but if you have a speed signal there should be some type of setup that could be done.
  4. Today
  5. I was wondering can I use the 8v a6 pin to power a m54 hall effect cam sensor, or should I use switched 12v? Also can someone please guide me on the sensor pinout? I seen a pinout sheet on another forums it showed + , U, - What does the U mean?
  6. Hi, anyone had an issue where rpm gauge not working on standard cluster ? Car is tuned everything working just not rpm. Jzx110 with Altezza Link G4x ecu
  7. I've run NTK L2H2 sensors with other ecus/controllers at 3" from turbo exit and they have lasted more than a decade this way. They tend to be a brick house by comparison with LSU sensors in my opinion.
  8. monya

FRS - CAN & IMMO

im assuming its the immobilizer signal as its part of the keyless entry system
  9. @Laminar & @jdniss Thanks for clarification on the MeatPI products. Leaves only the firmware concerns with my GTTLink (NGTT+), which @Adamw can may be comment on?
  10. Laminar

FRS - CAN & IMMO

What is the "imo wire from car"? Do you have a wiring diagram showing that wire or a description of its function from the factory service manual?
  11. monya

FRS - CAN & IMMO

i turned it off, since i couldn't get it working, its been w while since i messed with it, about finished wit the car so just trying to sort out the last few things, i am trying to use the factory system,,
  12. Laminar

FRS - CAN & IMMO

Chassis and Body > Anti Theft has no digital input configured as the anti-theft input and "Allow CAN Anti-Theft request" is also turned off. Are you going from a generic switch that you installed? If you're running an existing factory Toyota wire to a Link DI, it would have to be a simple 12V/gnd signal that permits startup when the immobilizer is satisfied, which isn't how the factory system works.
  13. monya

FRS - CAN & IMMO

latest drive.pclx
  14. Laminar

FRS - CAN & IMMO

Post your tune. You can message the user here to see if he's willing to share his CAN data:
  15. Post up a copy of the tune, a log of starting, and capture a trigger log (click Capture while you're already cranking to capture a full 720 degrees rotation). Injector timing should be negligible for startup. Insert a high tension lead between your COP output and the spark plug and put your timing light on that lead. Timing lights that use the low voltage inputs to the coils don't always give you an accurate trigger.
  16. monya

FRS - CAN & IMMO

wire in xtreme g4x in to my 16frs with k24, and ide like to get the immobilizer working, i have imo wire from car going to a digital input, but wasnt able to make it function, car still starts without non chipped key, so im not sure what els that it needs, is the immo sent through CAN as well ? im also looking to get CAN set up to get dash/ac working, any info to share would be appreciated
  17. Pin 1 and 2 to D22? Not Pin 2 and 4?. And what would be the trigger edge in the software, Rising? So in Summary its Distributor PIN 2 & 4 = DTM PIN 1 Distributor PIN 5 = DTM PIN 3 Distributor PIN 6 = DTM PIN 2 Distributor PIN 9 = DTM PIN 4 Correct me if I'm wrong
  18. Done. I've setup as shown in the attached screenshot. Tried 1M, 500k, 250k. All has same results -- connects with no data received followed by disconnect.
  19. That Link 500K worked like a charm, thank you!
  20. Adamw

Evo9 random rpm limit

The "noise" on the scope is normal, this is artificial noise caused by a combination of the 8bit resolution and aliasing due to the sample rate. I see the same "noise" even with a clean computer generated signal on the bench sometimes. The exhaust cam sensors are pretty prone to failing on modified evo's, so if you haven't tried that and still have the other car available you should try swapping that as a test. But apart from that I would still be concentrating on ignition system noise.
  21. The log shows the idle valve is fully closed. So either the throttle is too far open, the stepper is not homing correctly, or it is losing position, so the ecu only thinks it is fully closed, but it is actually not. I would expect to see idle position around at least 20% open when hot. I would change the integral gain to 0.5 as 1.25 is possibly forcing it to move faster than it can actually move. Your idle ignition proportional gain is also very high at 15, typical is 1.0.
  22. That would be fine. Connect dizzy pin 1&2 to D22 which I assume is the black wire. Distributor pin 5 to the grey, distributor pin 6 to the blue.
  23. Please continue to communicate with Anthony, I cant help. I suspect the problem is the "0" on the front of the serial number, this is meant to be removed. You need the code for 4471, not 04471.
  24. This means the ecu hasnt received a CAN message with the DI status for more than 2 seconds. This is a safety feature so if for example a wire gets broken your CAN-controlled cruise control wont get "stuck on". Default realdash behaviour is it only sends a CAN message when a state changes (ie the button is pressed). The "write interval" option is meant to force realdash to send the message at least once every interval regardless of a state change. So it sounds like your .XML is either missing the write interval attribute or has a formatting issue with it, or there is a bug preventing that from working. You could possibly use the CAN monitor in realdash to see if that message is being transmitted regularly. I assume it shows transmitted messages.
  25. Hi Adamw, Yes i Have the serial number, but it still does not work. Anthony (Link ECU) Apr 23, 2024, 11:20 UTC Bonjour, Merci pour cela, veuillez trouver ci-joint votre code de déverrouillage. Serial number (4471) created. Unlock Code: 9eec22bf0182d466 Cordialement Anthony oes not work, can you help me?
  26. Adamw

G4 Plus mapping

Your trigger offset is zero in the G4+ map and 268 in the G4X map. You need to confirm that with a timing light but I would expect similar numbers in both ecu's.
  27. I can see in our tech support system that one of our sales team has provided an unlock code to you. Please continue dialog in the support ticket with Anthony if you still have a problem.
  1. Load more activity