All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Fotis

RPM CUT Link G4+

Dwell time 12.70ms isnt that too much? I am guesing the MSD Coil went bad and it does that?
  3. clayjay

Fuel Pump Control ECU

Gotta say you guys provide a great service with this forum let alone your feedback. Thank You!!!
  4. Check the 5V out parameter on the runtimes screen, ECU status tab. Check it is showing near 5V. If it is not then you have a short on the 5V power supply somewhere.
  5. Adamw

Fuel Pump Control ECU

Yes, the prime setting is in the fuel pump control folder.
  6. smukc

Low voltage at ECU

wired in ecu directly and now it is error free voltage is ok and car starts but dies right after ( but i think that this is a map foult )
  7. clayjay

Fuel Pump Control ECU

Thanks CJ, will this single aux out wire give me fuel pump prime time. This is all that I would want to control pump cut out when RPM 0 and Prime Time for the fuel pumps.
  8. Hi guys after rebuilding my motor I tried to start the car and the ecu showed crazy errors. 5V supply error. AN temp 1 and 2 above error high value and some others like the on board map reading crazy numbers with the car shut off the tps also reading funny. Car is an 2003 Evo 8 USDM. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  9. Yesterday
  10. When you use the test function on cylinder 3 do you get spikes on the scope?
  11. Thanks Rich, i realized after asking about DI11+ that my Fury doesn't have them. Any idea where I might find a divider circuit that I can configure to divide by 39? Edit: It only needs to decide by 6 or 8 to get the full resolution
  12. Having this issue with PC Link ver 5.6.7.3632 Sometimes, when I have my tune file open and PC link connects to the ECU, it will close my tune file and open the tune file stored on the ECU. It doesn't bring up any dialog before doing this. The tune file name/path in the header of the PC Link window disappears when this happens. I haven't figured out exactly when this happens, but it seems to do it more often if I have been away from the car, changing settings.
  13. What ecu are you using? if its a thunder then yes the differential digital inputs are fine to use with high speed inputs. All other ecus are restricted to lower speeds, so a divider circuit would need to be used.
  14. I dont think I can use DI1-8 for an ap1 s2000 speed input since the frequency is much higher than that of other sensors. Here is a chart i found. At very low speed it works fine but anything faster than 20 mph the reading goes erratic reading as high as 1500mph at times. Any suggestions? I already tried to switch from rising to falling. I have not tried the pullup resistor since it does read speed. EDIT: I just checked the runtime values on DI3 and it reads up to 1600hz reliably before it starts to drop out. Unfortunately 1600hz is only 34ish mph which coincides with the chart below. VSS Signal: speed(MPH) S2000(hrtz) Integra(Hrtz) 0 0-100 0 010 500 15 20 940 26 30 1340 38 40 1800 48 50 2230 59 60 2640 70 70 3090 80 80 3500 91 90 3910 101 100 4310 112110 4810 123120 5240 134
  15. Thanks guys! Glad I asked!
  16. Fotis

RPM CUT Link G4+

Yes but later bc i took out the dizzy to change the igniter. The thing is if i retard the timing 2 degrees this will go away and it will operate like normal.
  17. Richard Hill

RPM CUT Link G4+

Looking at your log files, I suspect something might be wrong with your triggers, just before the RPM limit cuts in, the engine speed ROC changes dramatically. Can you post a triggerscope of the event? HTH, Richard
  18. No, unfortunately you can't power a can lambda from a plug in pcb (although this has been requested for the future) You will need to follow the instructions, the power needs to come from a nice clean supply, away from inductive loads. HTH, Richard.
  19. We look on trigger wheels, all ok. And i write trigger scope. Trigger Scope Log 2019-07-20 7;22;12 pm.llg
  20. Thanks! That is what we will do.
  21. Fotis

RPM CUT Link G4+

Yes i synced the initial timing. But what you mean the rotor phase angle? Isnt that done from the ecu while you sync the timing to match?
  22. Brad Burnett

RPM CUT Link G4+

2 questions for you: 1 Did you sync the initial timing in the ecu to match the motor? 2 Did you set the rotor phase angle on the distributor?
  23. yes sir. Just wire in a pressure transducer to a spare analogue input and configure as fuel pressure sensor. If you do this while using modelled fuel equation, and configure the equation with pressure sensor, the ecu will automatically adjust injector pulse width for fluctuations in differential fuel pressure.
  24. I would use an external power and ground to mitigate over current issues.
  25. Hi adam. thanks for the quick reply. will heed your advice and look for another wideband. quick question though , this wideband / narrowband thing , can the car run safe withouth it ? ..i mean granted the shop really tuned this since they have target lambda table...i mean how does the ecu calculate fuel ...are there other sensors it will base it from ? sorry noob question since all my cars have lambda readings. thanks. again
  1. Load more activity