I've done a lot of reading and spent a few hours in the car doing some tests. Followed the guideline in the help file. Looking for ideas to help stabilize boost, currently chasing my tail.
Can't seem to get the PID correct. Even with low number like P=0.2, D=0.1 it still overshoot at first then I have a few oscillation. With higher WGDC and P=1 and D=0.8 I had major oscillation from 15psi to 20psi.
It's an EWG with base boost target of 200kpa/15psi. Testing at 220 for safety, end target would be 230. G25-660 on a destroke 2.35 with 9.3 compression ratio, spool pretty fast.
Activating stage 2+3 end up doing some oscillation when stage 3 kicks in with only 0.1 for I value. Looks like stage 2 only works better or I didn't figure how to set it up properly.
Reducing the WGDC at about 10-20% under the real target seems to help.
Attaching a log with my latest setting (goes with Boost setup.png, P=0.6 and D=0.5).
Also attaching another test I did with slighly higher WGDC and lower value on the PID.
ECU Log 2020-07-1 115 8;55;46 pm.llgx