S13 plugin g4+ and e-throttle

AEWON

Hi all, Ive had a search and couldnt quite find all the information im after, have an S13 plugin link im using on an SR20DET, its only 12 months old, but is there anyway I can tell if this will work with E-Throttle? I believe some plugins will have an inbuilt option to allow this option using the external E-Throttle module.

Cheers

Cool, so Will I need to use the External E-Throttle Module once this modification is done? Also these Aux 9 and Aux 10 wires/Pins are these on the Factory Header Plug or the Expansion Loom plugs? I’m a little lost without a visual. 

Cheers

No you will not need the external module.  Although that is another way around it.  Once the wires are added you can connect the throttle directly to the ecu.

On some of our plug-in ecus where adding E-throttle is a common mod (mostly rally cars for antilag) we have made Aux 9 & 10 outputs available on the expansion connector to allow users to connect an e-throttle motor easily.  (only aux 9 & 10 are capable of E-throttle without external module).  However E-throttle has never been a common request on the S13 ecu so although it has the hardware onboard to control aux 9 & 10, it doesnt actually have the aux 9 or 10 outputs available on any external pins/connector.  So basically we have to solder a couple of wires on to the circuit board to bring those outputs out and make them available.  There's also a couple of other mods needed to the circuit board to supply power to the E-throttle driver.

The other option is as you mentioned the external e-throttle module.

• 2 weeks later...