AUDI TT '99 ABS ASR LIGHT ON

Mat TT

Hi Scott, 

On my AUDI TT year 99 with G4TT i have a big problem. ABS & ASR LIGHT ALWAYS ON. I try to set VW GOLF GTI CAN BUS setting but without any positive effect. Can you help me to try to resolve this issue?

I know that TT '99 have different canbus from '00, but i think that exist a solution. 

I have canbus scanner and all hardware for follow your help.

Thanks a lot. 

Hi

If you swap back to the factory ECU do you have faults showing as the 99 model is what our test car was so would expect it is well sorted. 

Are you able to post or Email in a copy of the set up so we can confirm the CAN is happy.

I will do the verification and let you know if it has the can line. It seems to me that it has a Can first version, then since 2000 they have installed a new can. We assume that it does not have the can line, is it possible to solve the problem?

• 3 weeks later...

before installing the new ecu, everything worked. now I honestly haven't tried to connect the ecu oem again. Is it possible to add a line that can connect the bus in case my car doesn't have the second Can? If I'm not mistaken the TT of 99 has 1 can + 1 line k. I also tried a golf course with Gti that surely doesn't have 2 canbuses but it just doesn't work.