Adde

Can i connect inj 3 signal to other ecu output and reconfig it?

In mu link G4+ WRX7-9 deffective INJ3 output signal(it work good, but now dont work), cyl 1 2 and 4 work good, but cyl 3 not working. Can i connect inj 3 signal to other ecu output and reconfig it?

Please recive my ECU for repair. EMS number EE875015059UA. I write form on main site, but repair number i dont have.

26/06/2019 08:40 Delivered HWO

I recive ecu. You dont find any problems, but signal inj 3 still wrong and car dont work good. Can i log in link software inj timing of each cylinder?

This osciloscope of 2 working cylinders and osc of one working and one bad working cylinder(cyl3). How do you test ecu, if it slill work bad?

12cyl.jpg

23cyl.jpg

That looks like the 12V supply to the injector is missing. 

Check at the injector plug you have a good 12V feed.

Its joke? Do you think i dont check 12v supp before send to your service ecu from Ukraine to NZ? I check, all OK, but inj3 still dont work.

I would be testing the signal out of the ECU not at the injector plug. You would need to find a power source near the ECU tho. Then you can work out if it's a wiring issue. 

I cut wire and connect directly to ecu, this osciloscopes makes from ecu. Problem is in ECU not in wiring, but Link repair service dont find it.

Have you checked to see if the is any damage to the ecu plug. Or best to power the ecu out of the car and join straight on ECU pins. 

The repair service has been good finding the issues ive had.

If ecu plug will have be damage we dont have any signal on osciloscope. But we have signal and have frequency of signal. I connect dirrectly to ecu and from cyl 1 2 4 we have good signal but from inj 3signal  wrong. Tell me why?