Why would Spark plug melt

Mini Dale

11 hours ago, Gsab said:

Did you take your car to Doc`s for tuning?

Hi Gsab 

yes I did he did the tuning on my Mini

6 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Is it running on ethanol?  Melted electrodes is often a symptom of preignition, possibly too lean or the plug is too hot.  Alcohol fuels tend to be more prone to it than petrol based fuels.

Hi Adamw

yes it is running on ethanol 

8 minutes ago, Mini Dale said:

Hi Adamw

yes it is running on ethanol 

Then I would say pre-ignition is the cause.  Is that 2 different plugs that has melted on different occasions?  You need to get it sorted ASAP, you will damage the engine quickly if you carry on like that.

1 minute ago, Adamw said:

Then I would say pre-ignition is the cause.  Is that 2 different plugs that has melted on different occasions?  You need to get it sorted ASAP, you will damage the engine quickly if you carry on like that.

Is was First cylinder three then we change the plugs and then it was cylinder one but now the engine and cylinder one is damaged now

Just now, Mini Dale said:

Is was First cylinder three then we change the plugs and then it was cylinder one but now the engine and cylinder one is damaged now

The car  blow out a huge puff of smoke and now the water and oil has mixed 

2 minutes ago, Mini Dale said:

The car  blow out a huge puff of smoke and now the water and oil has mixed 

So I don’t now what happened in cylinder one 

5 hours ago, Stevieturbo said:

Given the severity of plug damage, I would be very surprised if the engine is not already hurt.

Find a competent tuner before they cost you a fortune.

The engine is Already damaged on cylinder one  cylinder one Oil and water has mixed already