S15 plug in

Aseddon

22 hours ago, Simon said:

Jump on and download the PC link tuning software. The help file will have 99% of your questions covered.

Hi Simon, I don't seem to be able to find any help information in the help files? Any help would be much appreciated, thanks. 

22 hours ago, Simon said:

Jump on and download the PC link tuning software. The help file will have 99% of your questions covered.

also sorry I should have mentioned this, im pretty sure my tuner said that 2 wires off of the MAF sensor (since its not used anymore) can be cut and connected to the IAT sensor and that will feed back to the ecu. is that the case or do I have to run 2 new wires for the IAT sensor to the ecu and connect them? this is what the help file says:

The Inlet Temperature Sensor must be connected to the Sensor Ground (green) wire and an Analog Temp wire.

From the help file:

CrWjfxj.png

7jUr4oC.png

Assuming you have a S15, the MAF plug will have 3 wires, Black/white is +12V, Blue is AN Volt 4, Pink is sensor ground.  Connect the IAT sensor to the blue and pink wires.  Fit the jumper to J8.

9 minutes ago, Adamw said:

From the help file:

CrWjfxj.png

7jUr4oC.png

Assuming you have a S15, the MAF plug will have 3 wires, Black/white is +12V, Blue is AN Volt 4, Pink is sensor ground.  Connect the IAT sensor to the blue and pink wires.  Fit the jumper to J8.

Wow that really is the best customer support I've ever received! 

Much appreciated! 

Adam