B18 turbo glanza on g4+ hc92+, k20 cop etc

Robmac08

Hello, I've built a b18 turbo glanza and now I've decided to run it on a link g4+ hc92+ plugin ecu

I've bought a trigger kit which consists of a cam sensor, crank sensor, cam pulley and crank trigger wheel. Also bought some k20 coils and I'm about to make the loom to run the coils and just wanted to make sure that all the information I have collected is correct before I start splicing into my loom and potentially make a mess of it so...

My ecu loom consists of connectors A, B and C

For connector A I believe I need to use pins:

A10- IGN 4, A14- IGN3, A18- IGN2, A21- IGN1, A22- IGN2

Slightly confused why there is 2 IGN2 though, do I need to wire up to both or just one?

For connector B I believe I need to use pins:

B12- cam signal, B11- cam ground, B16- crank signal, B15- crank ground

For the power to the coils I need to take the power from the blk/yellow wire from the dizzy plug and run it to each individual coil, for the ground I need to run ground from each coil to the dizzy bolt and signal wires run to the ecu like stated above.

The set up I believe I need to input that it has a 12 tooth wheel for the crank, 1 for the cam pickup and roughly a trigger offset of 280 and then confirm with a timing light, most likely done when getting mapped but hopefully will get it up and running to load onto the trailer

Cars booked in for mapping next month so hopefully want to get it running on the cop before going there and just want to make sure really that all the information I have gathered is correct 

Thank you

Rob.

its actually ignition 1 thats on A21 and A22.  One is wired for the standard distributor the other is an unused pin in standard form.

quoted from Multi coil up grade in the help manual in plug in installation section

"The G4+ CivicLink (95) and CivicLink (98) Plug-In ECUs have been designed to be used with the factory distributed ignition system or an after market multi-coil ignition system.  Four ECU ignition outputs have been connected to the main header.  Ignition 1 is on the pin used for distributed ignition whereas other channels are wired to unused header pins.  Terminals for the factory connector can be purchased from your nearest Link dealer.  It is the installers responsibility to make sure any after market ignition system is wired properly and correctly configured in the ECU."

18 hours ago, Robmac08 said:

For connector A I believe I need to use pins:

A10- IGN 4, A14- IGN3, A18- IGN2, A21- IGN1, A22- IGN2

Note there was a mistake in the pinout in the older versions of PC Link.  It is correct in the lastest version.  Ign 1 = A21&22, Ign 2 = A18, Ign3 = A14, Ign4 = A10.  For Ign1 you can use either of the pins.

For connector B I believe I need to use pins:

B12- cam signal, B11- cam ground, B16- crank signal, B15- crank ground

Correct.

The set up I believe I need to input that it has a 12 tooth wheel for the crank, 1 for the cam pickup and roughly a trigger offset of 280 and then confirm with a timing light, most likely done when getting mapped but hopefully will get it up and running to load onto the trailer

Correct.  If the new sensors are hall effect then you will also need to change that setting and probably turn the pull-ups on.