Cylinder #1 - injector inactive or disabled? 350z VQDE

BeallJK

Hey guys I'm ironing out some issues enroute to getting my setup back on the road.  

Things are going well and I've had great support from Link overall and really liking the G4+. 

I have revamped my setup from a greddy 18g twin kit to now a custom front mount/reversed long tube header single turbo.  I can start, idle and throttle-blip the car fine and it behaves like you'd expect.  

I have 8 to 10 idle sessions of typically less than 1minute per session thus far.  No actual road miles on it yet.  Just start ups to get the cooling system bled, ensure oil is flowing, etc. 

When I shut the car down 5 of my 6 exhaust runners are hot or too hot to touch (these are cylinders #2 through #6).  Cylinder #1 is room temperature.  

I have checked continuity between the coil and the ECU and between the injector and ECU (both test fine)

I have performed both the coil / spark plug test and injector test (using link's test protocol and a mechanics stethoscope) with coil/plug and injector installed (all tested fine about 3 weeks ago)

I have pulled cylinder #1 spark plug, connected to the coil, and touching the chassis and visually checked the spark  

Upcoming tests:

I am in the process of testing the injector outside the engine w/Links injector test

I am going to swap Cylinder #1 coil & injector with Cylinder #3 coil & injector to see if the problem follows the injector.

Reload a older known-good map.

My question is - is there a place in the Link where you can turn on / turn off individual injectors?  For some reason my ECT temp sensor was turned off (no idea how this happened) and is this simply a circumstance where injector #1 got turned off by accident??

Much appreciated & grateful for your help

current map is attached 

For reference:

(upside-down header / turbo setup)

d0gpa0vUTRKdGl19JO4lAw.jpg

about what it looked like a few weeks ago

nqlDwARzSkSwaIEzTkBweg.jpg

JKB ST MAP 2019-08-04.pclr

There is no setting that can disable Inj1 in isolation.

3 hours ago, BeallJK said:

I have performed both the coil / spark plug test and injector test (using link's test protocol and a mechanics stethoscope) with coil/plug and injector installed (all tested fine about 3 weeks ago)

I have pulled cylinder #1 spark plug, connected to the coil, and touching the chassis and visually checked the spark  

If the injector clicks with the injector test then that proves wiring and ECU is ok.  Assuming there are no trigger errors then Inj 1 should be commanded PW when running.  Have you checked compression?  

4 hours ago, Adamw said:

If the injector clicks with the injector test then that proves wiring and ECU is ok.  Assuming there are no trigger errors then Inj 1 should be commanded PW when running.  Have you checked compression?  

Thanks for the response Adam.  I haven't yet but I'm pointed in that direction!  

A little bit of an update - retested injectors and sparkplugs on cylinders #1 and #3, swapped aforementioned #1 and #3 and it appears to be functioning as intended.  This may have been something as simple as a loose connection.  

Thanks again guys!