help to start

Javisupra

Necesito arrancar Necesito seguir afinando, hago una prueba, tengo una chispa y los inyectores son correctos. enlace ecu tormenta azul, motor 2jz, inyectores de alta impedancia 840ccI. Coil ls1

No puedo grabar más, estoy cargando la batería. no mas datos

javisupra.pclr Log 2019-09-7 11; 14; 47 am.llg

You have both AN Volt 1 and AN Volt 5 set to MAP sensor.  For Storm blue if you are using the internal MAP sensor it should be AN Volt 5, you need to turn AN Volt 1 off.  

Because MAP is reading wrong (220Kpa with engine off), the ECU is applying MAP limit ignition cut (boost cut).

After turning off AN Volt 1 please confirm MAP reads same as BAP with engine not running. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. The car does not start. test coils and injectors correct. correct wiring
It is a 2jz.
missing spark coil configuration.
multi-point group injectors.
when I try to start the fuel pump indicator to be off. It changes to active in green.
no injector no coil indicates active in green. Is this wrong or correct?

11 hours ago, Javisupra said:

when I try to start the fuel pump indicator to be off. It changes to active in green.
no injector no coil indicates active in green. Is this wrong or correct?

Yes, that is normal, only when an output function is set to an auxilary type function the off/active labels will work.  For the ign/inj drives when used as ign/inj they will always show off.

Have you checked base timing is correct with a timing light?

Have you tried adding more fuel (make master fuel number bigger)?

Can you attach a map and log again.

la luz se trajo el martes, no la tengo. Puse gasolina en el mapa base de supra. He bajado un 46%. Ahora pongo el mapa original. inyectores originales de 440cc ahora 840cc.

it's frustrating.  He doesn't even attempt to boot.  I put spray starter.  Do not try to start the car.  I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Screenshot_20190901-224711_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20190901-224731_Photos.jpg

Registro 2019-09-7 7; 52; 31 pm.llg javisupra.pclr

javisupra.pclr Log 2019-09-7 7; 52; 31 pm.llg

• 4 weeks later...

correct cables, correct sensor, I have a ground signal, but I have no t1 signal

Your last log shows that AN T1 is open circuit.  i.e either there is no connection to the sensor or the sensor is broken.  

I have no air leaks, water temperature sensor, always marks 90 degrees, I think that for that reason I can not regulate cold revolutions

Having the ECU thinking the temp is higher than actual would make the engine idle slower, not faster.  You have many settings wrong in your map such as the stepper is set to reset at key off yet you have no ecu hold power set up so it will never reset.  It sounds like you need to get some help from a tuner that understands how it works, or read the help file in much more detail.

You could start by copying the base position table out of the supra base map which would be much closer to expected, and also change the stepper reset to "key-on" instead of keyoff.  Remember to wait about 5 seconds after you turn the key on before cranking to allow the stepper to move to correct position.