Launch Control Button

Knox

Hello, I tuned an evo 6 yesterday but I can not enable launch control because of ecu did not see the driven wheel speed to diasrm at 10kmh.. So today I tried to make it button active but I can not make it. How should  I make the wiring for  momentary launch control switch. Let's assume one cable in to the switch and one goes do DI3 and I set it as a General Purpose Input. Should I connect the wire to ground or 12v ? And what should be Input Latch, Pullup resistor, On level and Active edge?  Sorry I tried to read the wiring in Link pc software and make but I couldn't. I tuned to many hondas with hondata but they are plug in ecu and no input output so I'm not good with wirings and setting inputs and outputs.

14 minutes ago, Richard Hill said:

Assuming a NO switch then one pin to DI, other pin to ground, input latch off, pullup on, on level low, active edge falling.  Hold button down for launch and release to de-activate.

HTH,

Richard.

Thank you very much for reply. I just order a proper momentary button and when I tried I will let you know and if someone needs later.