ibiza 20vt no rpm gauge oil pressure light

tomer20vt

hello i have ibiza 2005 20vt stroker engine and ecu link g4+ plug and play after driving  in the highway i see rpm gauge 0 and the engine still runing and after few secends oil pressure light turn on

immediately shut off the car and after a minute i start the car  again and no light the rpm gauge work again and the car drive good.

someone have  idea what caused this?

Does the wiring for your oil pressure light come via the ECU or straight from the engine to the dash light? Thats usually a very simple circuit and likely separate from the ECU so would be where I would start.

It sounds likely that you lost a power or ground feed to your dash - so probably a loose or partially broken wire, or a dirty terminal in a connector.

If I remember correctly, the instrument need a tacho signal for the oil light to switch off. Check the wiring to the tacho. When tacho works, the oil light will switch off again (as long as there are oil pressure)