Starting fresh - link g4+ fury setup !

MichaelR32GTR

Hey fellas

i got a brand new fury ecu for my r32 GTR, 

havent connected it up to the car or laptop yet but is there a base map available for r32 GTR rb26 as a starting point then I can add all my sensors, calibrate them and basically have it all ready for starting (or as close to it as possible)

also another question, I’m going to be running a microtech digital display dash, which is connected to CAN, as is my ecu  master EGT to CAN module, how does one go about setting these up in the software ?

Lastely, my old ecu was a vipec v88 wire in, could i use any of the settings etc from my previous vipec tune which I saved, for my Fury ecu ?

7 hours ago, Brad Burnett said:

base map is in the link g4+ file on your computer from the software download.

Help file in the software has set up instructions for the microtech ltc display and i know if you search ecumaster on this forum you should find the egt set up

Thanks 

there is a link g4+ extreme r32-34 GTR base map

And just a link g4+ fury base map

can i start with the fury base map even though it’s not GTR specific 

8 hours ago, MichaelR32GTR said:

also can I use the ecu pins DI-10/CAN 2 H and DI-9/CAN2 L for my ecumaster EGT to CAN and my microtech ltc digital dash display and use channel 2 and channel 3 for those items in the CAN setup window ?

Yes any CAN port and channel is fine.  Note there are instructions in the help file how to set up the ECU master CAN.  G4+ ECU Tuning Functions > CAN > Device Specific CAN Information>ECUMaster 8Ch EGT to CAN.  The LTC dash set up instructions are on the same page.

DI9 & DI10 will need to be set to off for CAN 2 to be available.

10 hours ago, MichaelR32GTR said:

there is a link g4+ extreme r32-34 GTR base map

And just a link g4+ fury base map

You can load the GTR map into your Fury.  The Fury features will added into the map once it is loaded into a live ECU.

One thing to be aware of is you are going to have to build an external circuit to generate the TPS signal for the Attessa ECU, the GTR plug-in ECU has this circuit built in but a wire in ECU wont.  I will post a bit more detail about that when I have more time.