Zeitronix ZT-3 Can bus AFR meter

Hermit

26 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Yep, that works fine.  I can help you setup the CAN setup when the time comes.  Take a look at the 14point7 Spartan 3 as another decent low cost option.

Thanks Adam

which of the 2 would be the better system?

I think I’m better going with canbus lambda over the analog type?

Definitely CAN over analog any day.  I havent personally used the Zeitronic one but he has been around for years and I have never heard any bad comments about his stuff.  I have installed and used quite a few of the 14point7 ones with no drama and they seem reliable too.

Talking about info vía CAN, with a Atom2 G4+, i know i can send information vía can to my dash (aem cd5 with logger), the question can i send information that Is not wire To the ECU but Is wire To the dash (oil temp, oil pressure, exhaust temp) be send to the ECU vía can from my dash?

7 hours ago, Rossobianconero said:

Talking about info vía CAN, with a Atom2 G4+, i know i can send information vía can to my dash (aem cd5 with logger), the question can i send information that Is not wire To the ECU but Is wire To the dash (oil temp, oil pressure, exhaust temp) be send to the ECU vía can from my dash?

List below of currently supported inputs via CAN.  So Oil press is there, exhaust temp is there (would go to one of the "CAN TC Cyl#" channels), but there is no oil temp CAN input.  If you just want to log it or use it for safeties etc then you could bring oil temp in as say "CAN TC Cyl 8", you would still be able to use it for anything you can use oil temp for but it would just be named wrong.

And yes the AEM dash can send this info to the ecu - however the AEM dash doesnot have any analog inputs - how are you wiring these sensors to the dash?

sKXsg8n.png

19 hours ago, Adamw said:

List below of currently supported inputs via CAN.  So Oil press is there, exhaust temp is there (would go to one of the "CAN TC Cyl#" channels), but there is no oil temp CAN input.  If you just want to log it or use it for safeties etc then you could bring oil temp in as say "CAN TC Cyl 8", you would still be able to use it for anything you can use oil temp for but it would just be named wrong.

And yes the AEM dash can send this info to the ecu - however the AEM dash doesnot have any analog inputs - how are you wiring these sensors to the dash?

sKXsg8n.png

Well the oil temp Is actually not that important because has never been really a problem, if the dash shows the oil temp Is More than enought, i can wire the sensors With a External module that you wire To the dash Is actually aem to. The guys at aem said that it can't be done. That the dash can send info but not that kind of info. If you have done it ir try it i Will like to know.