Link ECU tuner Gauteng, South Africa

shona_butcher

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/31/2019 at 8:15 AM, Gsab said:

I do all my own tuning on my car-this is mostly due to incompetent tjooners around here.If you really have to use someone, Doc`s tuning in Edenvale. Prepare for an ordeal.

I'm looking at switching from powermods. Need something much better now, was thinking about a Gx Extreme. I'm not to far from Edenvale, but am weary now about preparing for an ordeal. What to expect 

Don't want to get something to be stuck with.

On 2/16/2020 at 7:20 AM, Samurai Supra said:

I'm from Durban, same story here, I'm learning how to tune myself as almost no decent tuners around here..

But in Durban, I heard Steve at Dezzi was great for tunes. Was thinking of sending my car there if I don't come right in Joburg

20 hours ago, 156TS said:

But in Durban, I heard Steve at Dezzi was great for tunes. Was thinking of sending my car there if I don't come right in Joburg

He is, but is so busy, there is a waiting period. Also, he is down south in Margate, so bit of a drive from Durban, about 1.5hrs away. Not the most convenient if any adjustments to be made.

I ended up tuning my car myself, busy with a fuel system upgrade then will do a final dyno. 

1 hour ago, Samurai Supra said:

He is, but is so busy, there is a waiting period. Also, he is down south in Margate, so bit of a drive from Durban, about 1.5hrs away. Not the most convenient if any adjustments to be made.

I ended up tuning my car myself, busy with a fuel system upgrade then will do a final dyno. 

Well look at me, might send my car on a carrier down to him, if I don't come right in JHB.

I've tried to do some research on Docs Tech.  Heard they did some real fancy stuff, but not sure what to expect . 

Gave them a call today just to get a feel, but seems like they are also crazy busy. Guy there told me they could help me in about 2 weeks.  They got some dyno that they take the wheels off and bolt it straight up to tune.  Nor sure what to do