G4+ Red extreme Temp 3/4 problem/instructions?

ImportTuning

Hello,

i need to wire my engine oil temperature sensor (bosch 0280130026) to Temp 4, so i need 1k ohm resistor, where i put that resistor which wires to where and resistor where...? Draw me a picture or tell me how to do that instructions for dummies style :D

Help Rookie to put that sensor working...my Temp 1 and 2 are used where is internal resistor so this is why i have to use that external...

Thanks 

Ok that is good to know! but i dont understand why this sensor doesnt show me real temperature only -50c what is not possible what i´m doing wrong? 2-pin bosch sensor first pin to Temp 4 and second spliced to sensor ground...is this ok?

I try to gonfigure that i put sensor type to STD Bosch it is -50c no change and then make my own calibration to cal 3 table still it is -50c...

Ok, for now set the error low to 0.0 and error high to 5.00, this will disable the error overrides so they dont confuse our diagnosis.  If temp still shows something low like -40°C with these error settings turned off then that means either there is no connection to the sensor or it is open circuit. 

If it shows high temperature then it means the sensor is a dead short to ground.

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

Ok, for now set the error low to 0.0 and error high to 5.00, this will disable the error overrides so they dont confuse our diagnosis.  If temp still shows something low like -40°C with these error settings turned off then that means either there is no connection to the sensor or it is open circuit. 

If it shows high temperature then it means the sensor is a dead short to ground.

Ok i try when i go back to my garage, thanks for help!