Too rich during warm up period, Can I create ECT fuel Trim table?

duncan351

After start up on cold starts the engine is getting too much fuel making for a very rough idle during the warm period Once it gets to about 140 or so it clears up. I have zero'd out the cells in the Warm up enrichment tables. It would have been nice if they could go negative basically making a ECT fuel trim but this table just doesn't have enough control. Any suggestions?

Update: I just enabled the 5D fuel table and selected always on with my Axis's ECT and TP Main. From there I will pull fuel with end the ECT temps and see if this will work properly but I would think it should. Gonna try this tomorrow morning when I wake up. 

Am I on the right track?

I agree ETC table should allow also negative corrections, for "quick and dirty" adjustments. Sometimes you can tune charge temp correction perfect for normal operation temps (60-110 degree coolant temp and 0-80deg IAT) and when you finished with the whole tune, you see next day that the cold start is to rich. Means you need negative ECT trims.