G4x Base map

Simon

2 hours ago, mikegt4dude said:

Hi, Had a play around, there are a lot of changes that please me. Just wondering if Modelled Multi and Motorsport Traction control will return in a later version?

I was wondering the same thing in regards to the Modelled - Multi Fuel mode. As far as Traction Control is concerned, keep in mind it's the Monsoon file we're playing with...Traction Control won't be in there.

Just a note 

If you go to add calibration data to a sensor, use Cal table 1, if you space them apart at say 0.5v, 1v, 1.5v etc 

It ends up reverting to full numbers and then does weird stuff if you look at it in the map view by pressing K 

So the cal tables need some bug fixing to be usable (unless it's a quirk of this empty basemap)

fggg.thumb.PNG.3b28a66ea6087a80fe305b1f1108924b.PNG

I was trying to make a Nissan VVL (sr20ve) map, with dual Fuel map and ignition map, but you dont have the option to make the change from one map to the other with a output, Just virtual aux, di, candi, etc, but not the outputs like in the G4+, And the help file mension that you can use a output to trigger the change on the maps. I'm guessing that need to be fix.

1 hour ago, Rossobianconero said:

I was trying to make a Nissan VVL (sr20ve) map, with dual Fuel map and ignition map, but you dont have the option to make the change from one map to the other with a output, Just virtual aux, di, candi, etc, but not the outputs like in the G4+, And the help file mension that you can use a output to trigger the change on the maps. I'm guessing that need to be fix.

You can do this by way of a virtual aux, but I'll ask them to add the Aux/ign/inj outputs too.

18 hours ago, mikegt4dude said:

Hi, Had a play around, there are a lot of changes that please me. Just wondering if Modelled Multi and Motorsport Traction control will return in a later version?

Yep Multi fuel and traction control will be coming 

As a feature request can we have the option on which Lambda sensor is used for CLL. 

As example I'm using 5 lambda sensors. One in the turbo dump pipe and 4 in the turbo manifold using a CAN module. The software uses a average for CLL but would be nice to use Lambda one so manifold pressure is not an influence. Currently to get around this from happening I've set the 4 CAN lambdas as CAN TC. 

11 hours ago, Ducie54 said:

As a feature request can we have the option on which Lambda sensor is used for CLL. 

As example I'm using 5 lambda sensors. One in the turbo dump pipe and 4 in the turbo manifold using a CAN module. The software uses a average for CLL but would be nice to use Lambda one so manifold pressure is not an influence. Currently to get around this from happening I've set the 4 CAN lambdas as CAN TC. 

Agreed ! Also, individual Lambda closed loop control would be nice too. Pretty much sure the new microcontroler is capable now.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:02 PM, Rossobianconero said:

Done.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:18 AM, Davidv said:

Just a note 

If you go to add calibration data to a sensor, use Cal table 1, if you space them apart at say 0.5v, 1v, 1.5v etc 

It ends up reverting to full numbers and then does weird stuff if you look at it in the map view by pressing K 

So the cal tables need some bug fixing to be usable (unless it's a quirk of this empty basemap)

fggg.thumb.PNG.3b28a66ea6087a80fe305b1f1108924b.PNG

Should also be fixed.

• 4 weeks later...