N350+ problems

dallas

Trying to get my car setup for my tuner and needless to say I am getting very frustrated with this PNP.

Purchased LC-2 wideband and read elsewhere in this forum to tap into pin 16. I tapped into 16 on the big header and cannot get a signal from the wideband. 

On top of that my coolant temp sensor is now not working accurately and has overheated my engine. 

Can someone please help me out. 

What is a good pin to use for wideband 5v from my controller?

I also would like the instructions for getting my VDC and ABS lights off my dash.

3 hours ago, dallas said:

Purchased LC-2 wideband and read elsewhere in this forum to tap into pin 16. I tapped into 16 on the big header and cannot get a signal from the wideband. 

Pin 16 (AN Volt 11) should be fine.  Did you set ANV11 to Lambda 1 and set calibration to LC1?  Also check you have the error low set to 0.0 and error high set to 5.0 as the innovate devices output go full scale during warmup.

I also would like the instructions for getting my VDC and ABS lights off my dash.

I sent you the instructions by PM on 11 Dec.

On top of that my coolant temp sensor is now not working accurately and has overheated my engine.

There is not usually much that can go wrong with a temp sensor as there are just a resistor with no moving parts or solid state electronics.  How are you testing it?  If you put it in a kettle of boiling water what does it read?  

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2019 at 2:03 AM, Adamw said:

Pin 16 (AN Volt 11) should be fine.  Did you set ANV11 to Lambda 1 and set calibration to LC1?  Also check you have the error low set to 0.0 and error high set to 5.0 as the innovate devices output go full scale during warmup.

I sent you the instructions by PM on 11 Dec.

There is not usually much that can go wrong with a temp sensor as there are just a resistor with no moving parts or solid state electronics.  How are you testing it?  If you put it in a kettle of boiling water what does it read?  

Well there is a significant signficant lag between when the link G4+ turns on the high speed fans. Like.... a serious lag.