Keeps drifting lean and cutting out on start up???

Chris Simms

Hi all

Spent the best part of a MONTH trying to get my 3sgte st205 to fire up on the new LINK G4+ Atom 2.

Soooooo after getting rid of trigger issues. Playing with timing and enrichment settings SHE FIRED UP INSTANTLY today for the FIRST TIME!!!!!! Best Christmas present EVER hahaha.

Managed to get her upto about 35 degrees running temp but was stalling faster as I warmed her up and took multiple restarts to get a lil temp in her. Whats happening is this...

She fires up around 13:1 AFR runs for like 10 secs with me nursing the throttle and starts to stutter as the wideband drifts lean towards 18:1 and stalls. Restart her and it just keeps repeating this no matter what I do.

WB closed loop lockouts at 50 deg (tried switching off closed loop altogether but made no difference).

Keep trying to load base maps and logs to the forum for you guys but nothing over 20kb uploads? Can PM the log to anyone who has a time to look over it for me and tell me what I need to adjust.

Thanks again guys

Chris

If it needs more fuel, increase the master fuel setting if you are using traditional fuel mode or if using modelled then set the injector flow rate lower.

The best option to share files is to share it using google drive, OneDrive, Dropbox or similar.

What solved your trigger issue in the end?

Hi Adam

Thanks for the fast reply. Turned out to be interference on the plug somewhere. New plug and it dissapeared.

Setting up dropbox this afternoon.  Have pm'd you the running log through support this morning (To Ross/Simon).

Will try and pm it again soon as im home.

Many thanks again. 

Chris