ECUMaster CAN Lambda working ?

Skeeed3r

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I was hoping to revive this thread as I am having some issues with a Mini R53 G4x and ECU Master Lambda to CAN.

I have it wired and I am not getting any CAN errors that I can see. I have re-checked wiring and it all looks ok. Unfortunately still getting basically nothing on the lambda signal other than some very random spikes in the log.

I am using the CAN setup file from the previous calibrations above.

I have a log attached and also the calibration which is just the Link base file with the CAN setup added.

I also tested tested the CAN H/L pins with everything connected and I was seeing around 2.4V on both pins which doesn't sound correct according to the previous posts in this thread.

If anyone has any ideas, it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Jimmy Mini R53 start.pclx Mini R53 Lambda to CAN fault.llgx

Thanks Adam,

So after changing that setting I now have a reading on lambda 1 other than zero, but it stays at 65.535 lambda. I assume that is simply the signal reaching it's limit in the software? Still not out of the woods.

I have attached another log and the current calibration.

PS.... On a separate note... I just realised that I thought I was replying to another thread on this topic that I had read through. My mistake lol. The thread I was supposed to reply on was the one below, which I see you also replied to previously. Makes little difference but worth mentioning.

Mini R53 Lambda to CAN fault1.llgx Jimmy Mini R53 start.pclx