Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone,

i'm a newbie to the game. My car will be mapped by a professional.

I think about buying an AEM Water Meth kit and wonder if my tuner can do a Failsafe by using the "Boost Safe" Wire from the AEM controller.

Do i need something for this, or does he just need to wire it into the G4 ? 

Hope you guys understand what i mean :)

AEM Manual

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...