IS300 1JZ E-Throttle & TPS issues

Peachroyal

I'm having trouble calibrating the TPS and E-throttle, I have a 1JZ from a JZX110 and using the stock IS300 2JZGE harness. I get error 16: TPS cannot reach 98%, and if I adjust the TPS to an exact point, it will calibrate, but when turning the E-throttle to ON from ON- Setup. I get error code 76: TPS (Main) and TPS (Sub) tracking error. I've used 2 different TPS and have gotten both to calibrate, but the error 76 keeps popping up. I have not rewired anything from the old harness besides extending the coolant temp. The car will start, but the error code will limit the engine RPMs to 1800, the car will idle but it is very choppy, I'm assuming from the base map that I'm running. Anyone have any ideas or similar issues? 

So what ecu do you have?  Is it a plug-in or wire in?  Has it ever worked properly or is it a new install?  Is the e-throttle clutch powered?

Can you attach a log of some throttle movements in set up mode with engine off and your tune.

1 hour ago, Adamw said:

So what ecu do you have?  Is it a plug-in or wire in?  Has it ever worked properly or is it a new install?  Is the e-throttle clutch powered?

Can you attach a log of some throttle movements in set up mode with engine off and your tune.

Thanks for the reply! I have tbe Panic ECU for the IS300 auto to MT 1JZGTE swap. This is a new install and I have a JZX110 1JZ ETCS-i. I'm not sure if it is clutched powered or not. I will send some logs when I get home tonight.