Link ecu close loop lambda

orlando bello

Hello guys @ Link ecu I have notice in this log that the close loop lambda not adding enough fuel to reach the afr target. Afr 13.00 and target is 11.5. Close loop settings are tps 100% 8000rpm and 45map close loop % fuel set to 15. It's a customer car I have done 3 weeks  ago  link Can lambda onboard. 

20200205_190411.jpg

As adam said, hard to tell from screen shot.  I would start by adjusting the calibration.

I never try to rely on the closed loop control under wot.  The control is just not fast enough.  You need almost an additional 15% fueling to achieve the desired lambda for the given situation.

If you really wanted to rely on the CLL to do this, you would need to crank  up the gain value for the algorithm. 

Side note: if this is a car you recently did, it most likely might have a mechanical issue arising.  Maybe something like a fuel pump failing, pressure regulator lost its reference line, etc. 

Hello guys I when back and take a good look in the map and found that the gain  table been set all the 0 so that should be the issue. Rate set from 0rpm to 2000 5  3000rpm to 4000 to 6  5000rpm up set to 8 .yes the car have a fuel pump issue .but I have notice the afr was not tracking the target  as I have notice .will setup the gain table a chk again .and narrow down the close loop %.

41 minutes ago, Richard Hill said:

Also, what ECU is the car running?  If it is an Atom, Monsoon or Storm, it only has CLL trim, not Auto (which is able to provide faster, large corrections)

image.thumb.png.338e8b1bffbb1c4f8c66989a329a98e6.png

Its a link g4+ plug in ecu