Impreza V6 - Link G3 - Cold Start Issues

sam.everist

Hi All,

Please let me start by saying I am very very unexperienced with car tuning and I usually pay my mapper to make any changes etc however he is a long way away and is not always easy for me to visit. I have done a lot of reading on here but I cant quite seem to find the answer to my issue, which is as follows.

When starting my car from cold it usually takes a few tries, it then seems to run very very rich and like an absolute pig until warmed up, if I fight the spluttering and power through it will start to build boost at around 3,000 revs and start to become slightly more driveable although still very bad (And obviously not good to be pushing the car this much when so cold). The spluttering is very severe and pops etc. 

I have access to the ECU via PC Link and I can save the file and send or something if somebody is able to help maybe? Or if there is anything you would like me to check or take screenshots of I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks All,

Sam

Attach your tune and I will have a quick look.  Although turning off accel might have helped, I suspect this is just covering up a problem that is coming from somewhere else in the tune.  You really need accel enrichment, you will find flat spots when you try to accelerate without it.

Does it run ok when warmed up?