Gearbox oil temp with NTC temp sensor

CMSport

Hey guys I am thinking about/hoping to setup a gearbox oil temp sensor using a spare 5V NTC temp sender that I have, using the last GP Temp analogue input and pull up resistor, to my Monsoon ECU but I see that there is no option in the pull down list to select NTC sensor calibration...? 

I'm first wondering if this is because what I'm trying to do is not possible, can someone please clarify? 

second, if it is possible, can some kind person please help me with how to take a temperature-resistance table (that I have in my workshop manual) and convert it to a temperature-voltage table that I can plug into the calibration in the Link? :) 

Many thanks!

Tim

Yeah for temp sensors connected to analog inputs you need to use a custom cal table - usually cal 1, 2 or 3 is easiest.

If you use a 1Kohm pull-up resistor then you can set the cal table input units to be ohms and enter the resistances from your workshop manual directly into the table and it will do the conversion to voltage math in the background.

Most common Japanese sensors will be based on the bosch curve  (you can confirm by measuring resistance of your sensor at 20degC it should be ~2500ohm).  There are resistance and voltage tables for the most common sensors you can reference in the help file: Technical Terms and Reference > Sensor Calibrations