1jz vvti monsoon base map

Kvonguyen14

• 1 month later...

You can load that same map into your storm, it will be converted when you load it, you will then be able to change to direct spark.

When you set the triggermode to 1JZ VVTi, the trigger 1 @ 2 settings will be automatically populated with some values that should work for most.  

3 hours ago, Adamw said:

You can load that same map into your storm, it will be converted when you load it, you will then be able to change to direct spark.

When you set the triggermode to 1JZ VVTi, the trigger 1 @ 2 settings will be automatically populated with some values that should work for most.  

Ok thank you. I'm asking for to learn (I already open a storm sample map and copy triggers etc). I can change input output pinouts off course but I want to ask about are they change automatically when I load the same map to storm ? Fueling strategy will change automatically or I need to change it to sequential? Sorry for detailed to questions but I really like to work with Link ecu and I'm advising to all my customers now. Thats why I want to be master on Link ecu. 

Edited by Knox