Flex tune with seperate High boost switch

Thesmokeisout

Gday legends,

Trying to setup up a G4+ Plug in in my R33. It will have a flex tune on it but I am also wanting to put in a toggle switch to choose high/low boost. Is this possible to run on top of the flex tune? I have wired a switch up to a digital input and ground as per a few posts on here, but can’t figure out how to initialise it in the ecu on top of a full flex tune?

Alternatively can I set it up so it only works on a full e85 tune and is irrelevant on 98/in between?

any info would be awesome.

cheers

Using the interpolate mode gets a bit restrictive but you have a few options.

One would be like below, put your high/low boost switch on one axis of one or both tables.  In this example with the switch off your boost control would be a blend between the "0 row" in these two tables depending on eth%.  With the high boost switch on it would blend between the bottom rows of each table.

vO14DyX.png

Another option if you want to stick to the interpolate mode is use the "Boost gear trim".  You could set up your "hi boost switch" as a gear position input and calibrate it so that the ecu interprets "off" as 1st gear and "on" is 2nd gear.  This will then give you an extra trim when the switch is on.

A further option would be to turn off interpolate mode and use three individual tables.  You can set up a virtual aux to switch between table 1 and 2 at say 40% eth or whatever you like, then the high boost switch activates the third table.