Toyota supra jza80 does not correctly show speed from wheels

Spedy

The plug-in ECU digital inputs are quoted as being capable of 500Hz max frequency, in your log you are up at around 1600Hz when the rear wheel speed starts to drop out.  

ABS sensors typically have too many teeth for the plug-in ecu digital inputs.  If you are not using ABS you could possibly grind off half the teeth, or you can make/buy a small frequency divider.

• 1 month later...
On 29.02.2020 at 23:58, Adamw said:

Цифровые входы подключаемого блока ECU указаны для максимальной частоты 500 Гц, в вашем журнале вы работаете на частоте около 1600 Гц, когда скорость заднего колеса начинает падать.  

Датчики ABS обычно имеют слишком много зубцов для вставных цифровых входов ecu. Если вы не используете ABS, вы можете отшлифовать половину зуба, или вы можете сделать / купить небольшой делитель частоты.

1. It's not about the peak of the graph, but about the beginning and end. The problem is that my ecu does not see speed from 0 mph. 2. I found DI 11 in the firmware, but no DI 11 in the pinout. Where to look for him?

24 minutes ago, Adamw said:

Reluctor sensors will not work down to 0MPH, they will stop working at low speeds when the voltage output is less than about 1V.

DI11 is not connected on the Supra ECU.

tell me where else can I get signals from abs sensors to track the speed of the front axle. I need this for traction control

image.png

You may get slightly lower speed range if you tap into the onditioned signal that comes out of the ABS unit.  However I suspect even the OEM ABS doesnot work below about 10kmh.

In your log it looks like the wheel speeds are reliable down to about 20kmh, do you really need traction control to work at that speed?  Usually you would set the speed lockout above 25kmh as TC is not much use at low speeds where you need very high slip.

You can find conditioned wheel speeds here:

Jv2bqTl.png