JDM Toyota supra jza80

orlando bello

Hello guys at link ecu .i have a jdm toyota supra vvti twin turbo al factory setup with minor bolts on.question is what would be the best choice as link ecu for this car everything have to be working a/c vvti  rpm dash traction control Toyota E throttle and more.would it be a Link furry with a jumper harness as the car factory have the denso 120pin connectors.or a link Altezza plug in ecu ,i do have a 120 denso jumper harness as i dont want to cut any factory wiring.

The best option would be to use a wire-in ecu and a patch harness.  It might be worth a shot talking to Mark @ panic wire as he makes a lot of different Toyota patch harnesses.  

A/C, E-throttle and vvti will be no drama.  Traction control uses a 2nd throttle body so that is not going to work.  Although I know of some uses that have made the sequential turbos work you are talking many months of tweaking and tuning to get it acceptable so dont expect that to come easy - it wouldnt be something that many customers would pay for.