GSR Evo - Push to start and wiring

Sheik

Hi All.

Pretty sure this is an AdamW question... but throwing it out regardless. I need someone to take a look at my map and wiring diagram to tell me why my ECU isn't firing my main relay. I have push-button start wired up, but its working off the key at the moment until a button goes in later. The issue isnt with 'starting', its from when the key is in the ON position and the main relay isnt working. The ECU is getting power because of the way the wiring is set up to provide 12v via a DI - but its not activating the main relay in order to keep itself online after key-off or to power any of the other relays.

Map attachedGSR Basemap.pclr, but I will only send the wiring diagram to someone via DM to someone who has some knowledge in the area. Its a full engine harness diagram done in Visio so its not something I really want to put up for public consumption. A) Because it took a fair bit of effort, and B) Because it might be totally wrong and guide people down a bad path. :)

I'm very interested to know whether I have the polarity correct on the ECU Hold Power output but nobody is probably going to know that unless they see the wiring diagram first. Just keen to know if I can change the polarity to test if it fires things up but im afraid I might cook something.

Cheers.

Thanks Adam. References to the original harness are totally pointless because there is none of it left... Ive overcooked this one right and proper. :D

Also it says (past) next to your Tech Support title... say it isnt so!? You've moved on? T_T

Gonna try DM this mess to you. You might need this to see it: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=51188

Not expecting you to make sense of it. I'll just have to sit down and have a good look through it all again one day if you cant spot something stupid.

Cheers.