Mercedes e55 no start (help please )

bin sulayiam

I dont really understand what you are saying.  So after you have the engine running, you shut the engine off and try to restart and it doesnt start - Do you still have spark and fuel?  If you check the timing is it still correct? 

3 hours ago, Adamw said:

I dont really understand what you are saying.  So after you have the engine running, you shut the engine off and try to restart and it doesnt start - Do you still have spark and fuel?  If you check the timing is it still correct? 

The car starts  imeadiatly and sometime start after several crank (6 times)! I will troubleshoot further. 

The timing correct when i check with the timing light.. 

When the car runing still the ignition table control upside down, when i add spark the crank pully retard and the opposite happen!! But i belive that actual Timing is correct i can feel that Timing advance when i increase value at the table so i accept that. 

2 more quesions appeared :

Can i send crank signal to the oem ecu by auxlary output may be? 

Thats Because the transmission goes limpmode when lost crank signal, i tried to rewire the crank signal to orignal ecu but that doesnt work (interupt ignition control). 

How i activate auxilary output like a fuel pump control?