Link fury DBW issues

MichaelR32GTR

Hey guys

got a brand new link g4+ fury that I installed into my r32 gtr, almost ready for tuning but when I loaded a gtr base map which I have modified with my sensors, inputs, etc 

I’m getting an ecu fault code “aux9/10 supply error”

then under that says aux9/10 status - under voltage

I checked the DBW relay and it’s receiving 12v, 

double checked all my power pins to CDI, ecu etc and everything is getting 12v with ignition in on position 

could this be because it isn’t setup properly 

I just enabled it but I don’t know how to seT it up properly (would leave this for tuner)

Could it be a software setup issue?

i don’t know what else to check and do it has me stumped 

The power to Aux9/10 comes from the E-throttle relay, if the ECU is not happy about anything related to e-throttle it will go into safety mode and turn off the E-throttle relay - you then get the Aux9/10 supply error fault.  

So this will just be related to E-throttle settings not right - most likely pedal or TPS calibrations not done.  If you switch E-throttle mode to "On - setup" then it will ignore the faults and should be happy.  Obviously dont drive it in set-up mode however.

9 minutes ago, MichaelR32GTR said:

got me scratching my head as the relay shows 12v 

Going into the relay or coming out of it?  

You can view the actual voltage that is on pin B5 by looking at the ECU Status tab of the runtimes screen:

69g8SYn.png

After turning on the electronic throttle in the software, I haven’t touched any of the settings and left as is,

can anyone see in the following pictures if any values could be of concern, and if so what I can change them to, to prevent any throttle issues while diagnosing this issue.

calibration tomorow is a must, just want to make sure these settings won’t cause any issues aswell

car is: r32 gtr rb26 with Link g4+ fury ecu with Bosch 82mm electronic throttle using vq35/350z accelerator pedal

please see attached pics:

9DFC8379-9AE7-45C0-B518-9773AEB7C1C6.jpeg

2F87BB70-2F70-4438-884F-4A0DFA698B93.jpeg

855DFB9C-FA8E-4B42-82F7-187A8F7CED71.jpeg