GM IAT Sensor Calibration on V44

Guest |807|

Guest |807|

Hey , my vipec IAT has melted somehow.

Now i have GM IAT, said to be same as AEM IAT.

I found some calibrations but it doesnt seem right to me.

Can you guide me for right calibrations ?

Hello

-40 degrees Celsius 100700 ohm

-18 25000

-7 13500

4 7500

20 3400

38 1800

70 450

100 185

Chose a cal table -ie Cal 1 and setup Input units as ohm, output units as celsius, table start as -20 C, output table increment as 10. It will not be 100% correct, but you will be pretty close since I dont have any more values than these.

Guest |167|

The Vi-pec will not accept calibration numbers higher than 65000 ohms. I had big problems setting up a Ford coolant sensor because of this. That has 115 kohms at -40 C according to the info I have found.

Is it possible to change this? (if any of you Vi-pec guys is reading this)

• 8 years later...
21 hours ago, dee242 said:

i originally had the link iat sensor but it broke when removing it and now i got the new gm senor installed but im still getting an t2 at 5v   any updates trying to calibrate my gm iat sensor on my link g4+ 

The GM sensor uses the same calibration as the link sensor so you dont need to change anything.  If you are still getting a t2 @ 5V error that means the ecu is not seeing any sensor connected (open circuit).  It could be a bad connection or dead sensor.  You can confirm the sensor is good with a multimeter, it should measure around 3000-3500ohms at typical room temperature.