Link g4 with lc2 wideband

Zociety350

Hello, so I just purchased a link g4 ecu for my 04 350z and have a lc2 wide band I’m trying to hook up to the ecu. I read on here it’s slot 16 but for the wideband there’s a yellow wire and a brown wire. Currently I have the yellow wire hooked up to the wideband gauge. So I’m trying to figure out what wire should go to the ecu from the controller. The yellow wire is 0v = 7.35 AFR and 5v = 22.39 AFR. The brown wire is 1.1v =14AFR and .1v = 15AFR. So which one should I use? 

Both analog outputs on the LC2 are user programmable, so provided they have never bee adjusted from their defaults then the yellow one is what you want.  It can connect to both the gauge and ecu without drama.

• 2 months later...
On 3/8/2020 at 12:17 AM, Adamw said:

Both analog outputs on the LC2 are user programmable, so provided they have never bee adjusted from their defaults then the yellow one is what you want.  It can connect to both the gauge and ecu without drama.

Ok so I'm having problems with my wideband interfering with my coolant gauge, I have it wired to pinout 16 on the ecu. when I turn my car on when the wideband is warming up it will read hot, then once the wideband start reading the coolant gauge start reading normal even tho the motor isn't warmed up, if I disconnect the wire going to the ecu the coolant gauge goes to normal, I've checked to make sure its on the right pinout 100 times. I've checked all the wiring and its all good. I'm so confused.