2 Step Bump Box Issues on Vipec

JohnGee

Hi Adam on the weekend I went to the drags with my car and had some major issues with my 2 step and bump box, the problem I was having was as I would stall up on the trans brake followed by 1 or 2 bumps, once releasing the trans brake button the revs would fall over and would not allow me to rev past say 1500-2000 revs! This kept happening as I would roll away from the start lights and after say 3 seconds It would let me accelerate upwards. Another example was if I hit the trans brake button for the second time while staging it would not let me rev up again. It seems something in the back ground is staying on? Would you be able to double check the below file you corrected for me please?

712683443_V88V6File27FebBumpfixed (1).pcl

You really need to do a log to give me some idea what is causing your problem, but there is no launch control or anything set up so it is nothing to do with the transbrake/bump settings.

I would say most likely it is the oil pressure safety limiter that you have set up since that that will limit the RPM to 1500/2000 if your oil pressure drops below 20psi at low RPM (probably does at idle).