4age bt iscv Setup problem

Chiutse

Hi

I'm setting my idle in open loop. When I set the idle base position table, I find that the larger the value in the table, the higher the idle. Is this a wrong wiring?  Because the links manual states that the higher the value, the lower the idle, and the manual also states that you can set the inversion. Where can I set it?  Or should I reverse the rso, rsc wiring?:(

10 minutes ago, Brad Burnett said:

It can really go either way.  There is no real right or wrong there.  It will just need to be tuned appropriately. 

Thank you for your reply, because the links manual indicates that the higher the value, the lower the issue. I also suspect that there is a problem with the wiring. My current condition is a parking stall.

The low value - Higher idle is only applicable on stepper motor idle control. This is due to it measuring the steps from fully open.

On a solenoid that the Toyota has it will be a smaller number gives a lower idle.