ethanol and tc question

millsys 25

i am currently working on a mini with mini link and a aim dash is there a way i can get a warning light to illuminate when turning to on or off through the link as the car didn’t have factory tc controll

also how do i get the dash to display the ethanol content

Ok, try the attached.  Make sure you are using the latest Race studio 3 and latest firmware in your dash.  The screen set-up in your dash config looked a bit messed up on my PC so I suspect you maybe on an old firmware.  There are many new screens added in later versions.

I have just set up one basic page with an icon for TC, and alarm message for TC and a flashing LED when TC is off.

justin1.8t NewCAN1.0.pclr Millsys25 Eth and TC.zconfig

worked like an absolute charm lol

on another note how hard would it be to get what boost setting the car is in displayed also as it has a 11 position switch fitted and say setting 1 to 3 are just boost and 4 to 6 are boost with anti lag 

also we have a switch for rolling launch fitted just thinking it would be cool to add them too if its possible