G4+ monsoon to v8

bob.bayloun.1

I bought g4+ monsoon ecu with 0 knowledge about standalone ecu than figured out runing a v8 engine ls1 is much harder with this kind of ecu should i change the ecu and get another diy ecu like terminator x or keep the link and try wiring up a paired fuel #inj system with wasted spark plugs is there any diagram for wiring help would be appreciated already purchase the ecu and a loom a connecter 

It is not really anymore more difficult to wire a monsoon to a V8 than any other engine.  However if you have little experience with wiring you may find it tough and will need some patience.  Obviously the Terminator X would be easier since it is designed specifically for the US V8 market and comes with a fully plug and play loom. 

Note the Monsoon wont be able to control a GM stepper motor idle valve.  I assume it is a cable throttle engine?  

I can probably knock up a basic wiring diagram if it helps.  I suggest you start by having a read of the wiring information section in the PC Link help file however.

• 1 month later...