R33 RB25DET S2 Link G4 Wont run on all 6

Stepho1337

Hey.

So as the title says I have a Skyline R33 with a RB25DET S2 in it. I just fitted the Link G4 from my other R33 S1 Skyline in it(was runnning great in that one) and I’ve followed all of the instructions and prestart setup with the basemap(nissan gts gtr basemap) that comes with the Link G4 Software. When I crank it, it starts rough, and it is not running on all cylinders. It smells alot of fuel. 

This is some of what I’m running:

- Splitfire coils

- Smartfire Injectors(about 850cc) 

- greddystyle intake

- tomei fuel pressure regulator

worth to mention that the engine was running smooth on the old power fc it had, but it was getting way too much fuel, and I did not want to use power fc for it anyways. But now I’m stuck here and I dont know what to do. Also I’m by far no expert, so all help and tips are appreciated!

Im so confused right now because I have been reading so much. I pretty sure I have done the ignition test, but not injector. Also checked that there is spark at all cylinders, checked the coils one by one Connected to each cylinder while cranking. I havent tried adjusting the fuel either since im not sure how to. I did also read something about a triggerscope? I just followed the instructions from link.