Make fuel cut softer

Booston

The advanced settings allow you to change the initial cut, final cut and cut range among other things. The help manual has a section explaining how it all works but smaller start cut values might help as could a larger limit control range.

1 hour ago, Booston said:

I know I should ultra rarely hit fuel cut but when I do it’s harsh, best way to soften it?

or the other option is to detune the engine before hitting you fuel cut, let say you have your fuel cut at 7000rpm, you can lower the power of the engine before that rpm, so the driver knows that he is close or is just slower to hit, you can even rise the fuel cut to 7100rpm but lower the power output of the engine that no driver is gonna push the engine that high because is clearly not making any more power. Lower the boost, putting more fuel, or just taking a few degrees of the ign table, or all of them. Is just another way.

The basic fundamentals to make a limiter smoother or "softer":

Reduce start cut.

Make sure end cut is 100% or close to it.

Increase limit control range.

Increase Limit ignition trim (more negative).

Exit decay rate can have quite an effect on how it feels as well, I normally like it up around 40%.